What do I wear?
- Wear what you are most comfortable in. Bring yourself options. Go with layers.
- More than one being photographed should coordinate. Have a common color somewhere on you. This creates a flow to the image.
- Bring accessories like hats, scarfs, jewelry, gloves, you name it. If you have a newborn or toddler this is even more important to truly make the shoot unique.
- There are no wrong ideas. This is a fun opportunity to be creative. You are free to have classic or trendy pictures or both.
- Check out my pin board of ideas http://pinterest.com/amberlonnie/fashion-for-your-shoot/
How long will my session take?
- Typically the sessions will take about one to two hours. Newborn sessions are a slower pace due to the care of the babies. They may need to be fed and changed or coddled. So there is no rush. In fact, there is never a rush. The session will be the only one of the day to allow for extra time if we need it. If you are in a time crunch please let me know ahead of time.
Will you be able to photoshop this or that?
- My style results in a clean, minimally edited image. So I try to stay away from too much photoshopping. I try to have the correct in camera settings to make the image its highest quality. However, I do take out pimples, cellulite, or stray hairs. I will not remove freckles or scars unless this is discussed ahead of time. I don’t want to change who you are. I want to enhance the beauty you already have.
How long will it take to receive my images?
- Your images will be online in a week from the shoot. Unless there is an unexpected emergency they will be up for you to look through and order. (weddings will take a month)
- Ordered prints will take 2 weeks from the date the order goes in.
- Flash Drives will take 2 weeks from the session day.
- Albums are more difficult to estimate because we will want to meet up at least once to proof the album together. Once its ordered it takes about 2 weeks to arrive. ( I think I have a pretty fast turn around time)